TERMS & CONDITIONS
Galapagos My World as tour operator agrees that:
• Although every effort is made, Galapagos My World shall not be liable for any illness, injury, damages, loss, delay or failure to join the tour that may occur due to factors beyond our control. We highly recommend all passenger have travel insurance coverage. Galapagos My World retains the right to alter routes, itineraries, fares, inclusions, days of operation or even cancel tours if unforeseen circumstances occur. Other accredited tour operators may be used on some tours.
• All services offered must be reviewed by the client before proceeding to its confirmation. Each tour will have a section where it will clearly explain what it includes and it does not include, in addition the type / category of the tour will be mentioned on the itinerary.
We will confirm the services on a prudential time according to the availability at the moment. You must remember that the tour-availability changes constantly.
• All proposed itineraries will be subject to changes for operational reasons, National Park regulations or new adjustments of the government of Ecuador. Likewise, the rates granted by Galapagos My World will be subject to change in case of economic adjustments by our suppliers or the Ecuadorian Government policies.
• The currency that will be used for any transaction, payment or deposit will be the American Dollars. The USD is the official currency in Ecuador and Galapagos. The rates issued by Galapagos My World will be quoted per person. Galapagos will receive deposits or payments via bank transfer from Ecuador or from overseas. The cost of the bank transfer must be covered on full-pay by our customers/passengers. Payments must be made completely in advance.
Tours Cancellation Policy:
• Land Tours:
30% cancellation fee 45 days or more prior to departure
60% cancellation fee 44 – 21 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee 20 days prior to departure
• This cancellation policy does not apply for Galapagos Cruises, Galapagos Last Minute, Amazon tours. Please, for further information consult with our Travel Agent Expert.
• In case of a cancellation-tour this will cause a penalty of 100%. (No-show)
• Galapagos My World will act as a representative agent on certain tours. Galapagos My World will not accept charges for accidents, damage, baggage losses and/or delays due to strikes, weather, acts of God, acts of governments or authorities, wars, criminal acts committed by third parties, hostilities, civil disturbances, riots, pilferage, defects of vehicles or breakdown in equipment, or to the fault or default of any company used for carrying out these tours.
• The passenger must have his/her travel and luggage insurance to avoid setbacks during his/her stay in Ecuador. GMW will not be responsible for costs or inconveniences caused by this clause.
• It is mandatory that each passenger acquires a travel insurance before arriving in the country.
• Galapagos My World will not be responsible for any damage resulting directly or indirectly from delays, cancellations or changes on flights. In case it is necessary or convenient, for the comfort or welfare of the passengers, or for any reason, to alter the itinerary or the arrangements, said modifications can be made without penalty for the Tour Operator. Additional costs will be borne by the passenger. No refund can be made for the absence of parts of the tour. The tour operator also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any person at any time, without being obliged to mention a reason, therefore. In the case of exercising this right. The Tour Operator will have no responsibility with respect to that person at all. Airlines, railways and shipping companies that without part of the operation are not responsible for any act, omission or event during the time that passengers are not on board their aircraft and / or ships. The passenger contract in use by the companies involved, once issued, will constitute the only contract between the company and the purchase of these tours, and / or the passengers. GMW reserves the right to cancel any tour, for any reason, prior to departure and is not responsible for any damages resulting from such cancellation.
• Child Policy: Children are permitted on most tours, however due to the nature and length of tours, it may not always be recommended. Please check with our reservations team for recommendations before booking. Child rates are available on most tours. Please check the relevant tour page for child age ranges. Due to limited luggage restrictions on buses, pushers and prams are not permitted on some tours. Please ensure you check with our reservations staff before you bring them along to the tour. Passengers who show up with these items on tours which do not allow them may be refused boarding without refund. Infants (under 2 years of age) are permitted on some of our tours however child restraints are not provided. Please ensure you discuss your infant with our reservations team before booking.
• *** Most of the Galapagos cruises do not accept children on board, please consult with your travel agent before to continue with the booking.
• Travel Insurance Policy: Galapagos My World recommends (Mandatory) all passengers have travel insurance for the duration of the tour. You may need to provide proof of your travel insurance on the first day of your extended trip (tours of four or more days). You might not be able to join the trip without it. If you fail to produce the relevant insuranc•Pick up and Drop off Services: Sightseeing Tours may offer complimentary pickup and drop off services for certain tours. Each tour will have its own list of pickup / drop off locations and can be viewed in a link on each tour page. Please note it is the customer’s responsibility to be waiting out the front of your selected pickup location (accommodation provider) at least 24 hours before departure. Failure to wait out the front of your selected location may result in the tour guide being unable to locate you, causing failure to load. Sightseeing Tours cannot be held responsible for passengers who fail to load.
It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that the tour details on their confirmation are correct and the contact details they have provided are up to date. It may be necessary for us to contact passengers regarding the tour prior to departure date. We recommend providing a local mobile number and checking your email regularly prior to your tour.
• Meals: Tours do not include meals or drinks unless otherwise stipulated, however stops will be made during the day where refreshments can be purchased on the day.
• Communication Policy: We may use the information you provide including your name, phone number and email address to contact you with booking information, product updates and promotional information. All marketing communications will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of further communications.
• When you examine our information and reservation channels, your review and acceptance will be taken for granted.
• Thanks for your understanding.
Galapagos My World
Southamerican Tour Operator